Whole Foods Recipes (Series) - You've heard about whole foods, but maybe you wonder how anyone has time to cook them and give up the convenience of processed meals? The truth is, whole foods are easy to cook, delicious to eat, and there's an endless variety of options at your fingertips! On top of that, they're stupendously healthy and can help you stave off disease. A diet of whole foods gives you complete control over what goes onto your family's plates, and that means you can cut out toxic additives, genetically modified ingredients, trans-fats, excess sugar, and unsustainable food production practices -- all in one fell swoop. In this infographic series, you'll find lots of easy, fun resources for upping your whole foods game! Everything from gourmet nut milks, wheat free pizzas, and whole food supper ideas, to a variety of homemade veggie burgers, and even healthy snacks like popcorn and homemade sodas. You'll also learn about the medicinal benefits of herbs and spices, and discover how these whole foods stack up against their processed counterparts, and how investing a little extra effort in your home kitchen pays big dividends for your health and the health of the planet.
Whole Foods Recipes
Includes the Following Infographics:
(No-Dairy Nut Milks & Smoothies)
- How to Make a Delicious Nutmilk in 5 Simple Steps!
- GI-Joy Gut Healing Cocoa Drink
- What to Eat for Breakfast, When Your Gut Says ‘No Wheat’!
- 5 Hearty & Delicious Buckwheat Breakfast Bowls
- Yummy Teff Cereal Bowl
- Instant Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
- Fruit Spiced Amaranth Bowl
- No-Bake Energy Bars and Nut-Fruit Confections)
- Delicious No-Bake Treats from Candia’s Kitchen
- Candia & Tom’s Awesome Energy Bars
- “Go Nuts!” How to Make Creamy, Delicious Nut Butters from Scratch
(Savory & Sweet Snacks)
- 4 Nut Butter Nibbles
- 18 WF Savory Snacks at Your Fingertips!
- 22 WF Savory Snacks at Your Fingertips!
- Making Popcorn the Eco-Friendly Way!
- Making Natural Sodas…The Healthy, Homemade Way
(Grain Bowls & Salads)
- 5 Hearty & Delicious Buckwheat Lunch Bowls
- Asian Vegetable Quinoa Bowl
- Quinoa Pesto Veggie Chicken Bowl
- Southwestern Quinoa Bowl
- Delicious Buttery Millet Morsels
- Simple Yummy Buckwheat Groats
- Savory Wild Rice
- Amaranth (with recipe ideas)
- Quinoa (with recipe ideas)
- Teff (with recipe ideas)
- Sprout Your Way to Good Health
- Use Your Meal to Heal, with Culinary Herbs
- Use Your Meal to Heal, with Culinary Spices
(Wheat-Free Pizzas & Pastas)
- Mexican Fiesta Pizza
- Rice Noodles with Broccoli & Veg Sauce
- Wheat-Free Aztec Warrior Pizza (made with Chia Seeds)
- WF Macaroni N’ Cashew Cheese Sauce
- Zuchinni Pasta with Red Sauce
(Veggie Dips, Seed Cheese, and Wheat Free Crackers)
- 6 Delectable Veggie Dips
- Make Tasty Seed Cheese
- How to Make Seed Yogurt
- Savory Sesame Almond Crackers
- Sesame Seasoned Toast
(Nuggets, Fritters, Sloppy Joes, Sandwiches)
- 4 Easy Peasey Chicken Nuggets
- Flippin’ Good Veggie Fritters
- Heaven Scent Veggie Burgers
- Meatless (Lentil Buckwheat) Sloppy Joes
- Nutty Spicy Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- A Sandwich w/o Wheat & Gluten is a Lunch-Worthy Treat!
- Make Wheat Free, Gluten-Free Bread in a Flash!
(Muffins & Cookies)
- Banana Chocolate Chip Almond Flour Muffins
- 6 Delightful Wheat-Free Muffins, Made Simple!
- 5 Delightful Coconut Flour Muffins
- 3 Wheat-Free Aztec Corn Breads
- Banana Date Quinoa Cookies
- Raspberry Almond Brownie Cake
(Puddings, Pies, and Frosty Creams)
- 10 Yummy Chia Seed Puddings
- Butterscotch Amaranth Pudding
- Creamy Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- Healing Slippery Elm Ice Cream
- Sweet Peruvian Pumpkin Pie