Wheat & Gluten-Free Eating & Recipes (Series) - Maybe you've heard that wheat can wreak havoc in your digestive tract, or maybe you've felt just a little off (after eating gluten) and are ready to try a gluten-free diet to get back your old self? Many people suffer needlessly)from gluten issues, from mild sensitivity to full-blown intolerance and everything in between. Symptoms can include everything from brain fog to joint stiffness, to obesity, and many other problems. Avoiding gluten and wheat (the main source of gluten) may sound like a tall order, but there are many options for healthy, tasty, and easy gluten free meals and snacks. In this infographic series, you'll find information to help you understand the signs and symptoms of gluten sensitivities, and identify the foods that might be causing your woe. You'll also find lots of creative recipes and meal ideas to help you figure out what to eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks, on a wheat and gluten free diet, and avoid ingredients that trigger allergenic responses for your family.
Wheat & Gluten-Free Eating & Recipes
Includes the Following Infographics:
- Is Gluten in Your Diet Making You Sick?
- What Is Gluten Gut and What Can You Do About It?
- What to Eat for Breakfast, When Your Gut Says ‘No Wheat’!
- Savory Wheat-Free, Gluten Free, Snacks at Your Fingertips!
- Sweet Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Snacks at Your Fingertips!
- A Sandwich without Wheat and Gluten is a Lunch Worthy Treat!
- Time to Adopt a Gluten-Free Diet
- 3 Wheat-Free Aztec Corn Breads
- 5 Delightful Coconut Flour Muffins
- Banana Date Quinoa Cookies
- Banana Chocolate Chip Almond Flour Muffins
- 6 Delightful Wheat-Free Muffins, Made Simple!
- Raspberry Almond Brownie Cake