Eco-Farming Principles /Earth Care (Series) - Do you know what "organic" really means from a farming standpoint, or which farming practices are truly sustainable? Or maybe you've wondered what's at the root of GMO's and seed diversity? Have you heard about the plight of the bumblebees and gone looking for things you can do to help? Ecologically-minded farming principles are at the heart of all these issues. The way our food is raised, from vegetables to honey, to everything else we eat has a huge role in the health and longevity of our environment, as well as ourselves! In this infographic series, you'll learn the difference between conventionally grown crops and organic crops, including the dangers associated with genetically engineered/ GMO crops and the sustainability and benefits of organic farming. You'll also discover permaculture, a truly big-picture approach to sustainable farming and living. You'll also find information on seed saving and the importance of biodiversity, as well as information on pollinators and their crucial role in our food system.
Eco-Farming Principles /Earth Care (Series)
Includes the Following Infographics:
- Farm & Eat Organic, Join the Organic Movement
- Say No to GMO Foods & Farming Practices
- Permaculture Fosters The Circle of Life!
- Seeds: Why We Must Protect Their Diversity
- The Wisdom of Compost
- PA World Without Honey Bees Is Unthinkable!
- Will You Help Save the Honeybees?
- Are You Eating the World's Most Toxic Weed Killer?
- Is Glyphosate Eroding Your Family's Health?
- Plus Quizzes