How is your gut health? Do you have the proper balance of healthy gut bacteria, or is bad bacteria in your intestines crowding out the good bacteria? Did you know that gut bacteria can influence your weight? Are you eating foods that contain toxic chemicals such as glyphosate, which are known to disrupt gut bacteria? Is your diet feeding unwanted conditions such as Candida and Leaky Gut? In this infographic series, you'll find lots of information on these connections. You'll also learn what gut permeability is, and get an idea of how anti-nutrients, stress, medications, and environmental toxins, worsen this condition. You hold the dietary key to keeping unwanted health conditions in check!
Includes the Following Infographics:
- Is Glyphosate Eroding Your Health?
- Do You Suffer from Gut Dysbiosis?
- How Does Your Gut Bacteria Affect Your Health?
- What Is Leaky Gut Syndrome?
- How Do You Heal Leaky Gut Syndrome?
- What is Candida Yeast Syndrome?
- Eating to Defeat Yeast Syndrome
- Do Probiotics Have What It Takes to Cultivate a Healthy Gut Microbiome?
- Is it Time to Adopt a Gluten Free Casein Free Diet?
- Do the Bugs in Your Gut Make You Skinny or Fat?